If you're like most people, you probably get a lot of email. In fact, according to a recent study, the average person gets 121 emails per day! That's a lot of email to keep track of.
Email can be a great way to stay in touch with friends, family, and colleagues, but it can also be a huge time waster. If you're not careful, it's easy to spend hours each day reading and replying to email.
One way to combat email overload is to use a schedule email feature in your desktop email client. This feature allows you to schedule when your email will be sent and received. For example, you can set it so that your email is only checked once per day, or you can have it check for new email every few hours.
There are a number of benefits to using a schedule email feature in your desktop email client, including:
- You can save time by only checking email at specific times.
- You can avoid email overload by limiting the amount of email you receive each day.
- You can make sure that you're only replying to email when it's convenient for you.
- You can reduce the risk of missing important email by having it delivered at specific times.
- You can reduce the temptation to procrastinate by scheduling email to be delivered when you're ready to deal with it.
If you're looking for a way to save time and reduce email overload, consider using a schedule email feature in your desktop email client. It's a simple way to take control of your inbox and make sure that you're only dealing with email when it's convenient for you.
How to use Send Email Later with your Email Service Provider?
Search Results (0):